Sunday, November 10, 2019

Putah Creek Report October 2019

Napa Valley Fly Guides

October Report for Putah Creek

Hey everyone I just wanted to check in and report that flows are between 53.7 and 88 cfs pretty normal for this time of year , but fishing has held steady with good numbers to net all last month and so far November is still producing good numbers and a few really big fish in the system willing to play ball if your willing to put in the time as always Putah Creek is and has always been a river to fish  with it being only forty minutes from my house I get lots of practice. Over the last few weeks I have been really focusing on getting more familiar with high sticking and with these low flow conditions it seems to be a great option with low flows it helps present a much cleaner drift but the big fish seem to be holding in the deeper runs . With that I am out so I look forward to seeing you on the creek and look for me and Rusty my constant companion and best friend
Richard  and Rusty

Please feel free to contact me for a guided trip at (707) 294-4738 and ask for Richard or Rusty

No comments:

Post a Comment